Sending your children to college could be one of the largest expenditures in your lifetime, and the inflation rate for tuition has historically outpaced consumer inflation rates. Planning ahead is critical to meet your education goals without jeopardizing your retirement goals.
- Should I start a 529 account or a custodial account?
- How can I help fund college for my grandkids?
- Can I use money from the 529 account to pay for primary education costs?
- What other types of educational savings vehicles are available to me?
- How will the different types of accounts reduce my tax liability?
Our Financial Advisors can help
We work with families across multiple generations to plan for future expenses, like education. Following a process that looks holistically at both short- and long-term goals, we’ll guide you and your loved ones with saving and gifting strategies that provide flexibility and protect your legacy.
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.
We would love to learn more about you.
Knowledgeable and expert.