We can help you sift through the information and understand your options to make the best choice.
It’s astonishing how complicated Medicare is considering so many people rely on it for health coverage. You will be inundated with information, but may still need help making decisions. Here are some of the questions we can help you answer.
- I’m 65, but I’m still working. Do I have to enroll?
- Why are my Medicare premiums so high?
- I’m so confused! What’s the difference between original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medigap plans?
- Can I qualify for Medicare if I’m disabled?
- Does Medicare cover long-term care?
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.