Consistent investment strategies give you peace of mind and confidence regardless of short term swings in the markets.
Some actionable items drawn from our investment philosophy include the following strategies.
- Avoid market timing
- Monitor actively portfolio allocation but trade infrequently
- Do tax-loss harvesting throughout the year, not just at the end of the calendar year
- Implement portfolios with lower-cost institutional share-class mutual funds when possible
- Ladder a portion of the fixed income investments with individual CDs and US treasuries
- Re-balance portfolios when an asset class band exceeds 5 percentage points (for example, a 50% equity allocation shall not be less than 45% or greater than 55%)
- Limit taxes and transaction costs.
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.
We would love to learn more about you.
Knowledgeable and expert.