Consistent investment strategies give you peace of mind and confidence regardless of short term swings in the markets.
Some actionable items drawn from our investment philosophy include the following strategies.
- Avoid market timing
- Monitor actively portfolio allocation but trade infrequently
- Do tax-loss harvesting throughout the year, not just at the end of the calendar year
- Implement portfolios with lower-cost institutional share-class mutual funds when possible
- Ladder a portion of the fixed income investments with individual CDs and US treasuries
- Re-balance portfolios when an asset class band exceeds 5 percentage points (for example, a 50% equity allocation shall not be less than 45% or greater than 55%)
- Limit taxes and transaction costs.
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.
We would love to learn more about you.
In addition to our fee-only investment management services, Platt Wealth Management offers financial plans to answer your important financial questions. How close are you now to your goals and dreams? Where do you want to go? How can you get there?
Our four-step financial planning process is designed to be a road map to get you to your destination(s), while providing flexibility to adapt to changes along the route.
We offer stand-alone plans, or our full wealth management program that includes our investment management services. Give us a call today to set up a complimentary review at 619-255-9554.