The best way to pass on your wealth to your children, grandchildren or important charitable causes.
When you have enough assets to meet your retirement goals, the focus turns to transferring wealth to the next generation. There are mechanical concerns, like how to title accounts, but there are also emotional and behavioral complexities that can impact your decisions.
- What’s the most tax efficient way to pass my assets to my family?
- How much is too much to give to my kids?
- How can I prepare them for their inheritance?
- Should I be making gifts now?
- How can we structure our assets to minimize potential estate tax?
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.