Make strategic financial decisions by understanding how the tax code affects your wealth.
Every aspect of your financial situation is impacted by taxes, so proactive planning is critical.
- How can I structure my accounts to control my tax bracket in retirement?
- Do Roth conversions make sense for me?
- Should we pay off the mortgage if we aren’t itemizing?
- What’s the best way to save for retirement if I’m self-employed?
- Will I qualify for the new Qualified Business Income deduction?
Our Fiduciary Promise
We promise to put your interests ahead of our own and to provide transparent and straight forward fee-only services. We are an independent firm with no affiliation to a broker or parent company, so we don’t sell investment products, insurance, or annuities.
We would love to learn more about you.
Platt Wealth Management offers financial plans to answer your important financial questions. Where are you? Where do you want to be? How can you get there? Our four-step financial planning process is designed to be a road map to get you where you want to go while providing flexibility to adapt to changes along the route. We offer stand alone plans or full wealth management plans that include our investment management services. Give us a call today to set up a complimentary review. 619-255-9554.